All Praise be to Almighty Allah
My heart & my soul are belong to Him


blog / huephoric / twitter
← old new →
A time out
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Assalamualaikum & Hi
 the fact that I'm no longer on Twitter really makes me happy. Not for a long time but maybe for a week? I guess I need a break from Twitter. See, I am a type of person who is very attached to the Internet and especially to Twitter. I'd be scrolling down my timeline 24/7 reading all the random tweets if I'm not tweeting & I still think that it is so enjoyable. It would be a good idea if I take a break from Twitter for a week, maybe? 




O Allah! Show us Truth as Truth and give us ability to follow it and show us Falsehood as Falsehood and give us the ability to avoid it.





I wanna thank bro Aiman for his useful tips. Sometimes, we have to disconnect to reconnect. Maybe it's not too late for me to change. Twitter is no harm. It's good actually but only when we know how to manage our time. Yasmin Mogahed says once in a while we have to let go of the things we love doing the most, so we can find something better. 


Last but not least, I am so sorry for all my mistakes throughout the year. I hope you, who is reading this to forgive me. Forgive me for the sake of Allah. I don't ask for much, just forgive me. I wish I could mention each one of them but I think it's better for me to keep it to myself. And alhamdulilah, I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I couldn't ask for more. Before I end this post, I would like to share some of my favorite videos to all of you. I really hope these videos will give you something useful. Sayonara! Assalamualaikum. 














layout by ellie. image from weheartit.