All Praise be to Almighty Allah
My heart & my soul are belong to Him


blog / huephoric / twitter
← old new →
Way Back
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Assalamualaikum & Hi! Finally I have the courage to start blogging again after years. *A lil stoked inside* I was actually busy with school & I am glad that I am done with school now so I have nothing to worry about (no, jk. I still do. I am actually stressed out to the point where I am actually calm, like I have accepted my fate ha yes that's where I am) My life in Johor Bahru was indisputably an amazing roller coaster ride & I reckon that explains it all, just in one sentence. Nice. Okay I am not going to write a long ass story about my school anymore because it is over? So I am back to summarize the 2 years of my I-do-know-what-did-I-do stories. I am going to start with my 2014, a execrable year I MUST SAY. Here are the reasons why :

1)  I need to shift school from Sekolah Aminuddin Baki to MRSM Johor Bahru
      ( I have mixed feelings about this )
2) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< struggling each day to survive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3) I lost my one & only dad on the 26th November. ( My life has changed since then )

The biggest thing that have ever happened in my whole life is obviously the 3rd one. Losing the man that I love the most because that was probably one of my biggest fear. Even it has been about 1 year & 6 months now, I can tell that sometimes I need to convince myself that he is gone, forever. But alhamdulilah I am immensely blessed to have supportive & lovely family and friends around me. With each passing day, I believe that His plans are much better than what I think that is better for me. After my dad passed away, I started to be more independent & I learn to appreciate things more for the sake of Allah. I must admit that I had a very wonderful childhood life back then, my life was like a wish-granting machine but when I look back, I have realised that is not what I want in my life. The fact of life is that materials do not necessarily bring you happiness although it is hard to understand sometimes, especially in a society that tries very hard to teach you otherwise. As I grow older, I know that there is a difference between material happiness, which implies having all the basic/sometimes extravagant comforts necessary to live life & spiritual happiness, which implies something else altogether. That's why you can see that some of the poor families can live a happier life in spite of the fact that they can't have what you are having now because you can be "rich" in ways that have nothing to do with money. They are blessed with what they have, their life & undeniably sometimes they would give more than us. < out of sudden I feel so inspired lol >  tapi tu lah life lesson. < JUST GIVING MY 2 CENTS > But whatever it is, everything starts with our intentions, make sure it is a good one purposely for lilahi taala. InsyaAllah. We can have both hasanah in this Dunya & Akirah.

OKAY I HAVE babbled TOO MUCH,

2015 aka senior year? LOL. I do not feel like one.

It was a good year, better than the previous year. I have nothing much to say, all I did was BELAJAR BELAJAR BELAJAR SAMPAI TERTIDO SAMPAI SPM.
Oh yea, my SPM results was okay & bersyukur because all the hard works finally paid off! I really believe on the power of Usaha, Doa & Tawakkal because I have faith that Allah will ease the way and  yes He did although when I was in Joba, there were certain people who loved to doubt & question my effort & my ability but I am happy I have made!

To those who have actually read the whole post, it would be much much better if you can do me a favor to sedekahkan Al-Fatihah to my late father, Sahazali & I will take that as a token of appreciation. Jazakkalah :)



layout by ellie. image from weheartit.