All Praise be to Almighty Allah
My heart & my soul are belong to Him


blog / huephoric / twitter
← old
At my lowest
Monday, June 13, 2016
Assalamualaikum & Hi, readers! (Um, wait. Do I even have one?) lol. I am using this blog as a place where I can spread good things & let things out. I think it's the best place to do so because not everyone is going to understand you & actually try to accept your thoughts. I must say, these past few months are THE HARDEST to me. Everything is falling apart, it's like you're going to stuck in darkness & there's no way to see light again. *LONG SIGH* Hope things will get better, bi iznillah! :) I know I haven't been ''around'' for a quite sometime >: I have my own reasons, believe me. I just have to keep it to myself. Talk to less people. Mind my own life. Disconnect from all of this & start to reconnect with the necessary things.


Nevertheless, it's already the 8th day of Ramadhan. Alhamdulilah. Let's make it better because it might be the last chance for us. 


layout by ellie. image from weheartit.